Sit back, relax and enjoy this week’s Channel Scoop.
- An exciting evolution. Digital transformation and rapid cloud adoption are creating more demand from our mutual customers to secure everything from networks, to endpoints, to data centers, to virtual data centers, to cloud. And that demand creates more opportunities for our growth together. This week we announced three NextWave Partner Program enhancements. View the details.
- Services offerings kit. The opportunity to flourish in this industry evolution is dependent on building or strengthening your Palo Alto Networks-based services practice. This network transformation services offerings kit is complete with learning maps and training to develop services expertise. View the details.
- MSSP Specialization evolution. We know that the ongoing management of our security offerings presents a huge opportunity for partner-led services. We implemented a new discount structure, along with a streamlined contract addendum to quickly add MSSP terms to existing NextWave partner agreements. Partners now have a simplified path to become MSSP Specialized. View the specialization updates.
- Q2 partner webinar. Did you miss the NextWave quarterly webinar this week? Karl and team presented FY19 channel initiatives, channel strategy SWOT analysis, updates to the MSSP Specialization, transformation services offerings, and much more. View the presentation and video.
- Put your trust in zero trust. According to John Kindervag, Field CTO at Palo Alto Networks, trust is the root cause of all data breaches and most other negative cybersecurity events. We don’t need trust in digital systems when the only beneficiaries of it are attackers, and putting the concept into motion can prove challenging. Read more about a zero trust world.