GlobalProtect app 5.0 for iOS is now available on the iTunes App Store, and is supported with iOS 10, 11, and 12. GlobalProtect app 4.1 is now renamed GlobalProtect Legacy and is superseded by GlobalProtect app 5.0. GlobalProtect Legacy will not be supported after Oct 15, 2018 and will be removed from the Apple App Store. Please refer to the Palo Alto Networks End-of-Life Policy for more details
- We recommend that iOS 12 users uninstall GlobalProtect app 4.1.x before installing GlobalProtect app 5.0 on their iOS endpoints.
- GlobalProtect app 5.0 introduces changes to MDM and client certificate deployment. See the GlobalProtect App New Features Guide for details.
- GlobalProtect App New Features Guide
- GlobalProtect App Release Notes
- GlobalProtect 8.1 Admin Guide (new MDM support)
- Compatibility Matrix
As always, you can find our content on our Technical Documentation site.
Your friendly Technical Documentation team
Have questions? Contact us at email@example.com.