Sit back, relax and enjoy this week’s Channel Scoop.
- Your Move to the Cloud Secured. Join Palo Alto Networks founder and CTO Nir Zuk, along with leading cloud and security experts from Google® and HashiCorp™, for this informative and entertaining cloud security livestream. Download promotional assets to invite your customers.
- Panorama Interconnect Plugin. Panorama Interconnect scales centralized configuration management by connecting multiple Panorama instances. This will enable Panorama to manage tens of thousands of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls. Find the customer presentation, FAQ and training for partners.
- New Hardware Upsell Campaign. PA-200 and PA-500 firewalls are either due or coming up for refresh and we have announced end-of-sale date of October 31, 2018. This is a great opportunity for your customers to upgrade to the new PA-220 or PA-800. Download the marketing assets.
- Protecting Mobile Devices with GlobalProtect. Nearly every one of your customers is using mobile devices, but are they secure? It’s time to have a conversation about how to use GlobalProtect on mobile platforms. Register today.
- Everything You Need to Know About SD-WAN. IDC Forecasts that SD-WAN will be a $8 billion market by 2021. Evaluating the security of SD-WAN deployments is top of mind for many customers. Learn how the Palo Alto Networks security operating platform can secure SD-WAN deployments. Register today.