Channel Scoop: September 28, 2018
Sit back, relax and enjoy this week’s Channel Scoop.
- Time to Seize Our Opportunity – Together. Karl Soderlund’s latest blog is a follow up on the story he delivered at our recent Sales Kick Off in Toronto. This story is foundational to where we are going in FY19. You can also view Karl’s keynote video.
- Top 10 on Forbes List. Palo Alto Networks is in the top-10 of Forbes Public Companies Shaping The Digital Economy.
- Traps Enterprise License Agreement. Whether you’re deploying endpoint protection on laptops, desktops, virtual or physical servers, virtual desktop infrastructure, mobile devices, or cloud workloads, the comprehensive Traps ELA gives you a flexible licensing pool for all your endpoint security requirements in a single agreement. View the ELA.
- Help Me Sell. Find customer presentations, technical and marketing content just for partners. What are you waiting for. It’s all here.
- Partner Portal Access. If you aren’t able to access the links in the Channel Scoop, you must not have partner portal access. Take advantage of the resources we provide. The process is extremely simple. Request access