Sit back, relax and enjoy this week’s Channel Scoop.
- Register for Cyber Range. Here’s a fast-paced, high-tech, FUN way for customers and partners to learn the very latest security strategies and techniques. They can master skills and techniques by identifying and preventing live attacks with best practices tips from our experienced instructors. Register for an upcoming session in Santa Clara or Reston.
- Manage Your Network Security. The Panorama data sheet and Actionable Threat Intelligence white paper have been updated. Find out more about Panorama.
- Study Guides. PSE Professionals demonstrate knowledge in a specialization to handle the vast majority of sales situations without technical assistance. Find new Platform Professional 8.1, Data Center Professional 8.1 (Beta) and Endpoint Professional (On-Prem & Cloud Managed Beta) study guides.
- Are you Google Cloud Ready? Public cloud security represents a massive opportunity for nextwave partners. Whether you are curious about Google Cloud Platform or want to dig into technical details, we have a starting place for you. Read more.
- Hidden Devil in Google Play Apps. Last year Unit 42 reported a number of Google play apps infected with malicious IFrames in this report. Recently, they found similar cases on Google Play. Read more.