We’re just days away from Black Hat USA 2018. If you’ll be in Las Vegas for this year’s event, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn and get hands-on experience with our experts. Here’s where you can find us:
Where: Mandalay Bay, Booth #904
When: Wednesday, August 8th 10:00am – 7:00pm
Thursday, August 9th 10:00am – 5:00pm
Stop by for product demos and one-on-one conversations with our team.
Transforming Security to Combat Public Cloud Threats
Speakers: Tim Prendergast, Chief Cloud Officer, Palo Alto Networks
Chris Morosco, Product Marketing Director, Cloud Security, Palo Alto Networks
Where: Business Hall, Theater A, Mandalay Bay
When: Wednesday, August 8, 3:00 PM – 3:50 PM
As organizations adopt the public cloud to keep pace with business needs, addressing the wide range of cloud threats is a challenge. In this session, we will discuss various threats within the major public cloud platforms, and how to transform your security strategy for IT, DevOps and Compliance teams.
The Black Hat Networks Operation Center (NOC)
For the second year in a row, we have been selected to participate as part of the Black Hat NOC, collaborating with a team of top security vendors and experts to provide stability, visibility and security to an extremely demanding environment, the Black Hat Conference. Swing by and visit, or attend one of the short presentations offered on Wednesday or Thursday.
NOC Visiting Hours
Mandalay Bay, Level 2, Rooms Surf E/F
- Saturday, August 4th: 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Sunday, August 5th: 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Monday, August 6th: 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Tuesday, August 7th: 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Wednesday, August 8th: 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Thursday, August 9th: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Mandalay Bay, Level 2, Room Reef B
- Wednesday, August 8th: 11:00am – 11:10am
- Wednesday, August 8th: 2:25pm – 2:35pm
- Wednesday, August 8th: 3:40pm – 3:55pm
- Thursday, August 9th: 10:40am – 10:55am
- Thursday, August 9th: 11:55am – 12:05pm
- Thursday, August 9th: 12:05pm – 12:30pm – Palo Alto Networks private session
- Thursday, August 9th: 3:30pm – 3:45pm
We hope to see you there!