Sit back, relax and enjoy this week’s Channel Scoop.
- NGFW Recommended rating by NSS Labs. Our NGFWs are the cornerstone of the Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform. A spot in the upper-right corner of the NSS Labs NGFW Security Value Map indicates high security effectiveness and low total cost of ownership. Again, this is a great achievement. Find the test report, FAQ, customer slide and more under Sales.
- NFR Promotion Extended to July 27. To assist you with NextWave program compliance, we have extended the NFR discount. You now have until July 27 to place equipment orders.
- NextWave Program Compliance Required by July 31. Heat maps are updated weekly. We also have discount or free exam vouchers Help your partners achieve compliance.
- Magnifier Demo Guide. Show your customers how this cloud-based network security service can detect and report on post-intrusion threats. View all demo guides.
- Talk to Your Customers About Traps. Traps is a vital part of the Security Operating Platform, turning the endpoint into a sensor and enforcement point and setting the stage for automated response to threats. Get up to speed on Traps and find what you need to successfully identify opportunities, generate demand and close deals.