Sit back, relax and enjoy this week’s Channel Scoop.
- End of Sale: PA-200, PA-500 and M-100 devices have an end of sale date of October 31, 2018, but don’t panic. We have several upgrade alternatives, and a firewall comparison to help you select the right model.
- Knowledge is Power: On May 7-10, ServiceNow Knowledge 18 will host 18,000+ buyers and influencers (71% IT). Stop by the Palo Alto Networks booth #E29 to see how our integration can help your customers identify and respond to security threats faster.
- Partners Can Sell Evident Products: Effective immediately, Evident SKUs are available on the Palo Alto Networks price book and are eligible for deal registration to all NextWave partners. Want more information? Register for the Sales or Technical Insights Webinar.
- Not-for-Resale Includes PA-3220: You can get big discounts on NFR gear if purchased by July 20, 2018, and the new PA-3220 has been added. Make sure you are ready to meet NextWave program compliance. Get more detail.
- Ultimate Test Drives (UTDs) for All Products: Conduct a workshop to create customer engagements. Introduce the features and benefits on how the platform protects organization from cyberattacks. Host a customer event.