Sit back, relax and enjoy this week’s Channel Scoop.
- The Future of Security Innovation: Application Framework was the buzz this week at Ignite ’18 USA. As we look to the future, find the customer presentation, technical training and FAQ’s that will keep you a step ahead.
- NextWave Channel Partner Program Compliance: The transition into FY19 is simple. The Tracker will help you manage performance, capabilities and business requirements. Your Palo Alto Networks Channel Business Manager or Distribution partner will also be able to share a heat map with you that shows your progress. Focus on completing your program level requirements by July 31, 2018.
- New Traps Cloud Specialization: Traps 5.0 fortifies our endpoint prevention capabilities and transforms Traps into a cloud-managed advanced endpoint protection service. The new Traps Cloud Specialization will count toward the Diamond and Platinum requirement to become Traps Specialized by July 31, 2018. View specialization requirements.
- Master Agreement Revisions: Palo Alto Networks has recently updated the terms and conditions of the NextWave Partner Program Master Agreement. In accordance with the agreement, please review these key updates.
- CYBERFORCE Hero #017: Meet Nick Dorling of Westcon Group UK. Find out what unique skills make him part of an elite group of CYBERFORCE Heroes. View profile video.