Sit back, relax and enjoy this week’s Channel Scoop.
- NextWave Recognized as 5-Star Partner Program: For the seventh consecutive year, our NextWave Channel Partner Program achieved a 5-star rating by CRN. The CRN 2018 Partner Program Guideoffers the information solution providers need to evaluate IT vendors they work with or are considering working with.
- Palo Alto Networks Named A 2018 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Enterprise Network Firewall: This is a distinction based on verified end-user professionals who submit reviews of industry vendors to Gartner’s Peer Insights community. From performance to services, here’s a look of what some of our users are saying. Read more.
- Insight Webinars: We offer real-time information focused on the latest product innovation and sales information, as well as key solution and industry topics and developments. Register today.
- Palo Alto Networks/AWS Marketplace VM Series ELA Training: Watch the replay and access the presentation from Dean Darwin as he describes our cloud strategy, and Allison Johnson of AWS Marketplace who talks about the value of their program. Go to Training.
- Best Practice Assessment: Improve the adoption of Palo Alto Networks security platform. Become a trusted security advisor and create services engagements by helping your customers devise and implement a security strategy founded in prevention. Read more.