We’re back again this year at RSA Conference 2018. Here’s where you can find us next week:
Stop by our booth
This year we’re parking our booth in the North Hall #3715. Stop by for a chat with our cybersecurity experts to learn about our latest products including the recently launched Magnifer, Traps 5.0, PAN-OS 8.1 and our brand new hardware and more!
Stay for a presentation
We’ve got presentations lined up throughout the week. Here’s a preview:
- Palo Alto Networks’ Different Approach to Cybersecurity
- Behavioral Analytics to Stop Hunting and Take Action
- Accelerate Your Deployment to the Cloud, Safely
- Protect your cloud data by enforcing best practices
- Protect Locally, Enforce Globally to Minimize Endpoint Infections
- Using Threat Intelligence without Adding Security Analysts
- Are you Minimizing Opportunities for Attack?
- Speed up Your Investigations with Splunk
- Stopping Threats Together with Accenture
Our cybersecurity thought leaders will be speaking throughout the week. Be sure to add these to your agenda.
Securing Diversity Seminar – The Future Workforce: Eliminating Barriers and Building Capacity for Women in Cybersecurity
- Monday, April 16 | 10:30 – 11:00am
- Location: Moscone West, Room 2022
- Panel: Sylvia Acevedo, CEO at Girls Scouts USA and Mark McLaughlin, Chairman and CEO at Palo Alto Networks. Moderated by Jeanette Manfra, Asst. Sec CS&C at DHS
Super Forecasting: Even You Can Perform High Risk Assessments
- Tuesday, April 17 | 1:00 – 1:45pm
- Location: Moscone West 2018
- Speakers: Rick Howard, CSO at Palo Alto Networks and Richard Seiersen, SVP and CISO at Lending Club
Is Cloud-Native Security Enough?
- Wednesday, April 18 | 3:00 -3:45pm
- Location: Moscone North 22
- Speaker: Janet Matsuda, SVP Product Marketing at Palo Alto Networks and Tim Prendergast, Chief Cloud Officer at Palo Alto Networks
SOC 2030 – Soc’s are broken. Let’s fix them.
- Thursday, April 19 | 8:00 – 8:45am
- Location: Moscone West 2009
- Speaker: Kerry Matre, Head of Security Operations Strategy at Palo Alto Networks
Cybersecurity and International Trade: The New Landscape
- Friday, April 20 | 9:00 – 9:45am
- Location: Marriott Yerba Buena 5
- Panel discussion featuring Danielle Kriz, Senior Director of Global Policy at Palo Alto Networks
Follow us to get updates on what’s happening throughout the week at RSA Conference 2018:
- Palo Alto Networks Blog
- @PaloAltoNtwks on Twitter
- Palo Alto Networks on Facebook
- Palo Alto Networks on LinkedIn
See you next week!