Sit back, relax and enjoy this week’s Channel Scoop.
- New Next-Generation Firewalls, Management Appliances and Operating System: Building on the momentum of our Epic Cloud Security Event, we have unveiled our latest security hardware and software innovations, including PAN-OS 8.1 and its more than 60 new features. Learn more about PAN-OS 8.1.
- New Aperture Pricing for Securing Public Cloud Workloads: With the expansion of our comprehensive cloud security offering, we now have the ability deliver consistent, automated protections across all three major public cloud environments. Specifically, for API-based protections, Aperture now helps to prevent data loss and enables compliance for public clouds. Register for the March 1 webinar.
- Magnifier Behavior Analytics: Hunt down and stop attacks quickly with cloud-delivered analytics and machine learning. The Sales/Channel Playbook provides you with a comprehensive overview of market opportunity, technical and business drives, how to handle customer objections, and much more.
- SLED Sales Play Makes a Splash: As we head into our busy season, you are already armed with great sales and marketing tools to help SLED customers with Ransomware, Credential Theft and Phishing, and Protecting the Endpoint and SaaS. Get sales plays to help drive business in a strategic SLED sub-vertical market. Register for the March 1 webinar.
- Demo Your Way: Engage customers and elevate competitive conversations with customized demo in a proof of concept. View the campaign that will help you own the conversation you have with your customers.