If any end-user conference can be viewed as a measurement of success and adoption, then certainly AWS re:Invent would qualify as a great example. We are returning to re:Invent, November 27 to December 5 in Las Vegas, along with thousands of AWS users who will be there to learn and interact with AWS, their peers and AWS partners like us.
Come by our booth (#2409) to learn how we can help you enforce a consistent security posture that protects your apps and data from malware and data loss on AWS with the VM-Series next-generation firewall and Aperture cloud services security. While there, be sure to check out how you can automate many of the manual deployment tasks as a means of embedding security into your cloud workflow.
Here’s a summary of how you can engage with Palo Alto Networks during AWS re:Invent:
- Join us at booth #2409 to hear a short presentation on the latest offerings from Palo Alto Networks and our cloud partners. (See below for full schedule)
- Watch a VM-Series, Aperture or security automation demo to learn how you can protect your apps and data on AWS.
- Visit some of our key cloud integration partners, including 2nd Watch, CTP, Presidio, Accenture, RAEN Cloud, VMware and Splunk.
- Attend our speaking session (#SID347) on automating security for DevOps, held in the MGM Grand on Wednesday, November 29 at 2:30 p.m. Our cloud experts will share tips, tricks, and a demo on fully automating security deployments.
- Visit us at the Worldwide Public Sector (WWPS) breakfast on Tuesday, November 28 from 7:00 to 8:30 a.m. in the Venetian Hall F and at the WWPS VIP reception on Wednesday, November 29 from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. at Drai’s Nightclub.
Looking forward to seeing you at AWS re:Invent!