Sit back, relax and let us bring you this week’s Channel Scoop.
- CYBERFORCE Ultimate Innovator: Your customer could win you up to $500. Submissions for this quarterly customer success story program are due November 15. The more creative the win, the better chance you have at becoming the next Manjeet Yadav, of ACPL Systems, our Q4 FY17 CYBERFORCE Ultimate Innovator.
- Register For Our Triathlon: For the past 18-months we have been focused on building next-generation security innovators. Now we want to help you sell the platform more easily. By registering you will get access to new marketing material each quarter.
- Channel News: Read the CRN story on the expansion of the NextWave Channel Partner Program with the addition of a Public Cloud Specialization.
- Prevention Posture Assessment: Is a key element of our Prevention Methodology, helping partners talk to customers about building prevention-oriented architectures. To learn more about how a Prevention Posture Assessment can help you analyze, provide findings and make recommendations to strengthen a customer’s overall security posture, check out this video.
- New PCNSE Exam: To achieve or maintain our highest NextWave Channel Partner Program levels (Diamond and Platinum) you are required to employ Palo Alto Networks Certified Network System Engineers (PCNSEs). This new PCNSE exam covers topics related to PAN-OS 8.0, including how to design, install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot the vast majority of Palo Alto Networks implementations.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.