Sit back and relax while we bring you this week’s Channel Scoop.
- And The Winners Are: Earlier this week we announced the first Get Behind the Wheel promotion winners via our @NextWavePartner Twitter handle. Congratulations Takayuki Tanaka of Hitachi Systems and Jason Reverri of Compunet. Enjoy your Beats wireless headphones.
- Logging Service Now Available: To achieve maximum visibility from the endpoint, across the network and to the cloud, customers need to amass large amounts of data to process analyze and convert into actionable insights. Now they can with our new Logging Service.
- Mark McLaughlin on CNBC Mad Money: Mark discusses how an automated, prevention-focused security environment increases the resources needed by the “bad guys” to execute a successful cyberattack.
- Addressing Cybersecurity Talent Shortage: Projected to grow to more than 8 million workers globally by 2022, the cybersecurity talent shortage has become a major industry focus. In this 2017 Black Hat panel, Palo Alto Networks CSO Rick Howard, shares his thoughts on addressing this pressing issue.
- Blog of the Week – FreeMilk: a 2-minute threat brief that highlights how a relatively new advanced spear phishing technique can be highly effective. FreeMilk is an advanced spear phishing attack campaign that, instead of using a theme to lure targets into downloading a malicious attachment, hijacks an in-progress email conversation. Read the blog and stay one step ahead of the bad guys.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.