If you missed the Q1 FY18 NextWave Huddle or want to share with your team, the regional replay links and presentations can be found on the Partner Portal Events page.
We covered a lot of material during this webinar. The Q1 FY18 NextWave Huddle focused on recapping what was discussed at our annual sales kickoff and the opportunity we have together. In summary, there has never been a better time to be a Palo Alto Networks partner. Here are three key reasons why:
- We just passed a significant competitive milestone as a company. Read the CRN story for details.
- We added approximately 3,000 new customers in Q4 FY17, the highest number of new customer additions recorded in a single quarter by our company.
- Our thinking beyond the point channel strategy to build next-generation security innovators is working. Check out our new blueprint for success.
This is some great momentum, but we aren’t done yet. Let me share the key takeaways from the Q1 FY18 NextWave Huddle:
- Innovation: The announcement of the Application Framework has positioned us to lead the security market into the third market disruption since we were founded. Watch Lee Klarich’s Ignite 2017 video to see why customers are excited about this coming innovation.
- Public cloud: This market isn’t emerging or developing – it is here today. The security challenges our mutual customers face are the same in the public cloud as in the enterprise, which means our customers need “enterprise class security.” Start building your public cloud expertise today by visiting our Public Cloud Specialization page.
- Prevention methodology: This customer success best practice drives platform adoption with a set of proven tools, including a new Prevention Posture Assessment. Visit our dedicated Partner Portal page to learn more.
- NextWave changes: We continue to evolve our award-winning Channel Partner program. For FY18, we are adding our Traps Specialization to the Diamond and Platinum level, and we are adding PSE:Platform-Associate and Not-for-Sale requirements to the Silver level. For complete details, refer to our NextWave interactive guide.
- You asked … we delivered: In our annual Partner Satisfaction Survey, you asked for more partner promotions. We are entering FY18 with three promotions: Invest in Success (NFR), Secure Up the Endpoint (Traps) and Get Behind the Wheel (UTD).
This is only the beginning of things to come in FY18 as we strive to earn your loyalty every day.