Sit back and relax while we bring you this week’s Channel Scoop.
- Ron Myers Q1 FY18 NextWave Huddle Key Takeaways: Great summary blog of key messages and themes plus links to useful content discussed during last week’s webinar.
- Introducing Traps 4.1: On September 19, we announced new enhancements to our advanced endpoint protection offering. The new enhancements include: behavior based ransomware protection, advanced kernel exploit prevention and local analysis for macOS. To learn more, register for the Traps Insights webinar on September 27, 2017 and visit the Traps Partner Portal page. And finally, don’t forget to take advantage of our Secure Up the Endpoint promotion.
- CRN Interview with Mark McLaughlin: This must-read article talks about how growing bigger and faster than the competition is opening doors to new opportunities for both us and our partners.
- Competitive Insights Webinar: Register today for the October 3, 2017 Global Protect Cloud Service and Competitive Analysis webinar.
- Blog of the Week: Allowing our partners to offer WildFire while addressing regional data privacy concerns is key to customer adoption. To learn more about our new offering for Asia-Pacific customers read, Welcoming the APAC WildFire Cloud blog.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.