Sit back and relax while we bring you this week’s Channel Scoop.
- Win an Apple Watch, Echo Show or $50 Amazon Gift Card: For those joining us in Las Vegas next week for Sales Kick Off (SKO), learn how you can win these prizes and have fun doing it by participating in #SKO18Hunt. Not going to SKO18? Get updates on all of the action by following us on Twitter @NextWavePartner.
- New Next-Generation Security Innovator Infographic: Success as a channel partner is no longer about being a solution provider, combining hardware, software and services to address a customer’s specific security need. Success today is about being a next-generation security innovator, an expert at enhancing an integrated and automated security platform that empowers innovation to deliver business gains to our mutual customers.
- Secure Up Endpoint Partner Promotion: We are rewarding partner sales reps for creating and closing new endpoint business. Promotional details can be found on the Partner Portal.
- Why Partner with Palo Alto Networks: Don’t take our word for it, this infographic summarizes the findings of the more than 800 partners from around the world who responded to our 2017 Partner Satisfaction Survey.
- Blog of the Week: With a new fiscal year comes new ideas. Collectively Palo Alto Networks posts several blogs a week. Each week we will pick the one we like best. This week’s choice: Top 10 Considerations for Securing Public Cloud Workloads. What we liked is the timeliness of this blog. The move to the cloud is happening at a rapid pace and helping you, our partners, understand what needs to be considered from a security perspective is vital to our success. Comment on this blog to let us know what you thought of our selection.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.