Sit back and relax while we bring you this week’s Channel Scoop.
- New Look for Campaign Pages: Ultimate Test Drives are a key sales tool for all partners. We recently overhauled all 5 Ultimate Test Drive partner campaign pages (Amazon Web Services, Next-Generation Firewall, Threat Prevention, Traps Advanced Endpoint Protection and Virtualized Data Center) to include: target audience, campaign execution assets as well as six key steps for successfully delivering your next Ultimate Test Drive.
- $500 Prize for Ultimate Innovator: CYBERFORCE members, your deadline to submit a Q4 FY17 Ultimate Innovator customer win is rapidly approaching on August 15, 2017. The Ultimate Innovator, is a quarterly competition for CYBERFORCE members designed to recognize the most unique or innovative use of our technology with a customer.
- CYBERFORCE Commander PA-220 Promotion Has Been Extended: First 20 CYBERFORCE members who earn Commander status by January 31, 2018, get a free PA-220.
- Traps Insights Webinar: Traps 4.1 Turning the Tides of War on Ransomware: Register today for this 30-minute webinar on August 17, 2017, at 8:00am PST/ 4:00pm BST / 5:00pm CEST.
- State of Cybersecurity in Asia-Pacific Survey: This survey was completed by more than 500 business professionals in APAC, covering Australia, China, Hong Kong, India and Singapore. It reveals the challenges organizations are having across Asia-Pacific in keeping up with rapidly evolving cybersecurity solutions.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.