Sit back and relax while we bring you this week’s Channel Scoop.
- Get to Know Karl Soderlund: In this blog post, we asked the new VP of Americas Channels several questions to help you get to know him both personally and professionally.
- Need to Know, Traps Specialization Compliance: In August 2017, we will conduct our first Traps Specialization compliance check. Based on partner feedback we are changing to country set performance targets, which is consistent with our NextWave Channel Partner Program and aligns our performance requirements with the total addressable market opportunity. To learn more read this blog post.
- Mark McLaughlin on CNBC: Palo Alto Networks Chairman and CEO talks with Jim Cramer about the importance of taking an automated platform approach when dealing with today’s highly automated adversaries.
- Upcoming Webinars: For the latest Insights webinars, including Sales Insight: Introducing Expanded Aperture Capabilities for Amazon AWS and Office 365 on June 8, at 9AM PST and Traps Insights: How to Beat Cisco & Cylance on June 21, at 8AM PST.
To register, please visit our dedicated Insights webinar page on the Partner Portal.
- Did You Hear? Invest in Success NFR Promo Has Expanded: We added 7 more products to the Q4 FY17 NFR promo. That’s 35 percent off the NFR SKU for the PA-3020, PA-3050, PA-3060, PA-5020, PA-5050, PA-5060, PA-5220 and the original PA-850. Get your NFR order in by July 22, and for more details access the Invest in Success infographic.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.