Sit back and relax while we bring you this week’s Channel Scoop.
- Q4 FY17 NextWave Huddle Recap: If you missed your quarterly, regional Huddle, Ron Myers has posted a recap blog, including links to the full webinar replay and presentation.
- Protections for Petya Ransomware: Read this blog post to understand what happened, how Petya works and how our mutual customers are protected through our Next-Generation Security Platform.
- Virtual Traps Demo Environment: This short video is your step-by-step guide for quickly setting up a virtual Traps demo.
- Palo Alto Networks Academy: A report from Frost & Sullivan and (ISC)2 found that the global cybersecurity workforce will have more than 1.5 million unfilled position by 2020. Many of you have told us you are feeling effects of this talent shortage today. We have more than 200 academies in 26 different countries that are offering next-generation security technology classes, labs and certifications. Find an academy near you and start recruiting today.
- Mark Your Calendar: On July 7, 2017 at 8 a.m. PST / 4 p.m. BST we will be hosting our next Traps Insight Webinar: How to Defeat Cisco & Cylance. This competitive focus is based on your feedback to help you win more.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.
** No Channel Scoop July 7, 2017