Sit back and relax while we bring you this week’s Channel Scoop.
- Ignite 2017: More than 3,500 customers and partners joined us this week in Vancouver, making this the largest Ignite yet. Solving today’s toughest security challenges was the focus, innovation and defining the future of cybersecurity was the buzz.We made four announcements this week.
- Palo Alto Networks Application Framework: a cloud-based framework that extends the capabilities of our Next-Generation Security Platform, accelerating customer consumption and implementation of a wide variety of innovative cloud-based security applications. For more details check our blog or visit our dedicated Partner Portal page.To get started on your enablement path, register today for The Future of Security Innovation: The All-New Application Framework webinar on June 20, at 10AM PST / 6PM BST.
- Palo Alto Networks Venture Fund: a $20 million security venture fund to fuel security application development for our Next-Generation Security Platform. The funds will be aimed at security companies with cloud-based application approach, which can include NextWave partners. Learn more about the venture fund.
- GlobalProtect Cloud Service: a new cloud-based security infrastructure, allowing the deployment of consistent security prevention to your customer’s remote networks and mobile users using Panorama management. For more details read the blog or visit our dedicated Partner Portal page.To jump start your enablement efforts, register today for June 20, at 8AM PST / 4PM BST, Sales Insight webinar – Global Protect Cloud Service: A New Remote Location and Mobile user security solutions.
- Girls Scout National Cybersecurity Badge: we are joining forces to deliver the first-ever national Girl Scout Cybersecurity badge with a goal of educating more than 1 million girl scouts in grades K-12 throughout the United States.
- Q4 NextWave Huddle: In this quarter’s Next Wave Huddle, our host Ron Myers will be joined by special guest Adam Geller, VP Product Management, talking about our recent Ignite announcements and Charles Sterner, Director Competitive Intelligence, talking about how to win against our competitors.The Americas/EMEA NextWave Huddle is June 22, at 8AM PST / 4PM BST and APAC/Japan NextWave Huddle is June 22, at 6PM PST / June 23, 9AM SGT. To register visit our dedicated events page on the Partner Portal.While we are talking about webinars, Americas partners don’t forget to visit our Insights page on the Partner Portal to register for the monthly SLED Insights Webinar on June 21, at 11AM PST.
- New Executive Security Lifecycle Review (SLR): provides a C-Level summary of the customer’s business and security risks. The SLR is one of our most powerful sales tools. Here’s the Quick Start Guide, a sample exec report and a How to Guide, complete with assets to use with your customers to secure your next SLR.
- LabyREnth Capture the Flag Challenge is Live: This is an opportunity for NextWave partners to showcase their research skills and potentially win some of the $32,000 in cash prizes. You have until 4PM PST on July 23, to complete the more than 25 security challenges. Learn more at our announcement blog post.
- Q3 Ultimate Innovator Winners: This week we selected our first three. We created this program to give CYBERFORCE members a way to be rewarded for the innovative and unique ways they use our technology. Congratulations to:
- Willian Guilherme, from Long View Systems, for being selected as our first-place finisher & winner of $500
- Rafael Pereira, from Agility Networks, for being selected as our second-place finisher & winner of $250
- Thong Lam Le Dinh, from VietSunshine, for being selected third and winning $100
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.