With 26 sessions and eight hands-on labs distributed across focused tracks for both Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure, Ignite ‘17 will help accelerate the secure adoption of public cloud within your organization.
The agility of the public cloud allows you to approach business challenges in unique ways. Whether you’re just getting started or consider yourself a public cloud veteran, attending Ignite this year will give you an opportunity to network with peers on do’s and don’ts of public cloud adoption, chat with product experts from Palo Alto Networks, AWS and Azure, and get hands-on in AWS and Azure labs.
Attending Ignite to learn more about AWS and Azure will enable you to:
- Gain insight from Palo Alto Networks customers who have adopted the public cloud, including CME Group, Gigamon, Verge Health and Optum Technology/UnitedHealth Group.
- Learn tips and tricks from experts in 12 “how to” or six update/overview sessions.
- Hear how partners such as Accenture, REAN Cloud and Cloudticity are guiding customers along the public cloud path.
In addition to the sessions, you can sign up for hands-on labs for both AWS and Azure, giving you an opportunity to deploy the VM-Series with firsthand help from experts. If the session mix, hands-on labs and opportunities to engage with product experts aren’t enough, the luncheon roundtables and the Ignite Virtual Hackathon should give you ample justification to attend Ignite. Come join us!
- View the AWS Track (Track 4)
- View the Azure Track (Track 5)
- Join the Ignite Virtual Hackathon
- Get the full Ignite agenda
Register for Ignite ’17 Security Conference
Vancouver, BC June 12–15, 2017
Ignite ’17 Security Conference is a live, four-day conference designed for today’s security professionals. Hear from innovators and experts, gain real-world skills through hands-on sessions and interactive workshops, and find out how breach prevention is changing the security industry. Visit the Ignite website for more information on tracks, workshops and marquee sessions.