Sit back and relax while we bring you this week’s Channel Scoop Review.
- It’s Not Too Late to Win $500: CYBERFORCE members have the unique opportunity to be recognized as the Ultimate Innovator. To be considered, explain how you have used Palo Alto Networks technology with a mutual customer. The more innovative your story is the more likely you are to win. Learn more on the Partner Portal or simply make a submission by May 15, 2017.
- Invest in Success PA-850 NFR Promotion: In Q4 FY17 (May 1-July 31) partners can get 35 percent off the PA-850 NFR price. When combined with the Partner Evaluation System, partners can save even more on their NFR investment by eliminating annual subscription licenses.
- New Traps v4.0: On May 2, we announced the expansion of our Traps advanced endpoint offering, strengthening malware and exploit prevention capabilities and extending support to macOS and Android. To access partner specific Traps v4.0 content visit our dedicated Partner Portal page.
- NextWave Program Earns CRN 5-Star Rating: For the sixth consecutive year our NextWave Channel Partner Program was recognized as a CRN 5-Star program.
- Ignite Partner Email Kit: Join us in 37 days (June 12-15) in beautiful Vancouver, BC in Canada as we solve security’s toughest challenges. To help you promote Ignite with customers we have built an email, which you can access from our Partner Portal.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.
Register for Ignite ’17 Security Conference
Vancouver, BC June 12–15, 2017
Ignite ’17 Security Conference is a live, four-day conference designed for today’s security professionals. Hear from innovators and experts, gain real-world skills through hands-on sessions and interactive workshops, and find out how breach prevention is changing the security industry. Visit the Ignite website for more information on tracks, workshops and marquee sessions.