Sit back and relax while we bring you this week’s Channel Scoop Review.
- Get Certified at Ignite ‘17: Join us in Vancouver, where you can participate in hands-on workshops, choose from more than 130 technical sessions, and get PCNSE certified. Register for Ignite17 today.
- New Learning Guides for Aperture & AutoFocus: Provide partners with the necessary steps to go from building basic knowledge to delivering a demonstration.
- Ensuring Customer Success: On Tuesday, May 16, at 8AM PST/4PM BST we will be hosting our latest Services Insights webinar: The 3 Things Every Deal Should Have (and the results that prove it).
- Tick-Tock: Monday, May 15, 2017 is the last day CYBERFORCE members can make their Ultimate Innovator submission for an opportunity to win $500. Learn more on the Partner Portal or simply make a submission.
- Phish-Proof Your People: From whitepapers and videos to infographics and webinars, we have what you need prevent credential based attacks.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.
Register for Ignite ’17 Security Conference
Vancouver, BC June 12–15, 2017
Ignite ’17 Security Conference is a live, four-day conference designed for today’s security professionals. Hear from innovators and experts, gain real-world skills through hands-on sessions and interactive workshops, and find out how breach prevention is changing the security industry. Visit the Ignite website for more information on tracks, workshops and marquee sessions.