Platform Falcon? Endpoint Turtle? Find out who your Palo Alto Networks Ignite ’17 guardian is.
Did you miss any of this week’s Palo Alto Networks action? Don’t worry – we’ve rounded up our top news and views right here:
- This week we announced Traps v4.0. Check out how we’re advancing endpoint security, again!
- The Unit 42 Threat Intelligence team shared new research:
- Fred Streefland explained why you need actionable threat intelligence.
- In the first installment of his three-part series, Federal CSO John Davis examined how the private sector can aid governments in deterring cybercrime.
- Scott Shoaf shares how Managed Security Service Providers can benefit from the small menu model.
Have you registered for Palo Alto Networks Ignite ‘17 Security Conference? Join over 4,000 security professionals in Vancouver for the most exciting cybersecurity conference of the year! Take your cybersecurity skills to the next level at one of our many hands-on sessions, including the ones below which are filling up quickly:
- Securely Enabling SaaS Adoption – A Customer Panel
- Securing the Host for Sensitive Applications: Running Your VMs and Containers Safely
- What’s New for the VM-Series on AWS
- SaaS Trends, Threats, and Risks, by the Numbers
- Best Practices for Safely Enabling SaaS Applications
- Deconstructing DNS: How Bad Guys Abuse DNS To Avoid Detection
- How to Ensure the Security of the Disaster Recovery Process
- May 9, 2017
- May 10, 2017
- May 16, 2017
- May 16, 2016
- Dunedin New Zealand