Sit back and relax while we bring you this week’s channel scoop.
- PAN-OS 8.0 Marketing How-To Guide: Now that you have had time to review the PAN-OS 8.0 launch, the largest release in our company’s history, let us help you run a marketing campaign. Everything you need, from customer emails to copy blocks can be found in the how-to guide.
- Palo Alto Networks Acquires LightCyber: Our Next-Generation Security Platform gets stronger as does the justification to accelerate your migration to becoming next-generation security innovators. The plan is to integrate the LightCyber technology into our platform by the end of the calendar year, strengthening the overall customer value proposition by adding advanced behavioral analytics to our existing threat prevention capabilities.
- PAN-OS 8.0 Sales Training: We had two more Sales Insight sessions this past week: Learn all about the latest release of WF-500 WildFire Appliance and Threat Intelligence Made Easy with AutoFocus and MineMeld. This brings the total of PAN-OS 8.0 focused Sales Insights to five. All of the replays for these sessions can be accessed via our PAN-OS 8.0 Partner Portal page.
- Mark Your Calendars for Ignite 2017: This year we are in Vancouver, from June 12-15. Not familiar with Ignite? Check out our Partner FAQ, where you can learn why you and your customers should be planning to join us this year. Also, we have a Sell 10 Get 1 Free promotion for our partners, so don’t delay adding Ignite passes to your next deal.
- Congrats to Our 2017 Partner Satisfaction Survey Winners: We had more than 800 partners from around the world participate in our 2017 Partner Satisfaction survey. This feedback is paramount to molding and shaping our channel strategy. As a token of our appreciation, every partner who completed the survey was eligible to participate in our random draw. We randomly selected five partners from the Americas, APAC and EMEA regions for a total of 15 to win a $100 Amazon gift card and one partner to receive an Apple iWatch. Here are the winners:
Patrick Donlin – Amerinet
Amazon Gift Card – Americas:
Tom Turkot – Arlington Computer Products
Juan Pablo Rodriquez – TSA
Alberto Gomez Figueroa – NeoSecure
Marius Mocanu – Telus
Debra Iverson – SynerComm
Amazon Gift Card – APAC:
Gerry Thomas – Telstra
Brett Brown – Enosys Solutions
Nestor Dela Cruz – Fujitsu
Stuart Wong – Datacom Systems
Jay Dias – Dimension Data
Amazon Gift Card – EMEA
Bernadette Rowan – Teneo
Juha Hilden – Elisa
Christian Gaudin – Novidy’s
Dante Klerkx – SecureLink
Christian Weber — IBM
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.