Sit back and relax. Let us do the information gathering and give you the channel scoop.
- Partner Evaluation Tool, Reduces NFR Cost More Than 20%: The Partner Evaluation Tool is now available to all partners. This tool makes it easier to register not for resale (NFR) equipment, manage your NFR devices as well as activate and renew NFR licenses. Already sold on the Partner Evaluation Tool? Here’s a training video to help get you started quickly.
- Updated Tracker Tool: We recently evolved the NextWave Channel Partner Program and as a result we updated our Tracker tool. To access the new tool, click on the Track NextWave Partner Status button on the This updated tool allows you to track your progress toward achieving the new program requirements.
- Looking To Build Security Talent: The Palo Alto Networks Academy program is helping colleges and universities from around the world to offer the latest in cybersecurity curriculum. You could partner with your local college or university and help them become the next Palo Alto Networks Academy. In return, they can help you by building one of the most coveted resources in the IT industry, the next-generation security expert.
- SKO Breakout Sessions Now on Partner Learning Center: We captured videos from six different Sales Kickoff (SKO) breakout sessions and have now made those sessions available to partners via the Partner Learning Center. Here are the six sessions we have:
- SKO FY17 Technical Breakout: Next-Generation Security Platform
- SKO FY17 Technical Breakout: Cloud, AWS Automation and Getting Comfortable with Azure
- SKO FY17 Technical Breakout: Simplifying DoS Through Automation
- SKO FY17 Technical Breakout: SSL Decryption Troubleshooting
- SKO FY17 Technical breakout: Threat Intelligence Cloud
- SKO FY17 Technical Breakout: Why the Platform Matters
- Mark McLaughlin on the Future of Cyber Security Spending: During a recent conversation with Emily Chang, Bloomberg West, Mark highlights the rise of the platform and fall of standalone products in today’s security market.
What topics would you like the scoop on next? Let us know by commenting on this blog.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.