Sit back and relax. Let us do the information gathering and give you the channel scoop.
- There are three critical steps of a customer’s purchasing decision: generating awareness, influencing consideration and driving preference. We’re here to help. For FY17 we are introducing our channel marketing campaign kits – and we just posted our first one (actually, it’s three: Next-Generation Firewall, Threat Prevention and Virtualized Data Center). These campaign kits are designed to help secure your next Ultimate Test Drive, a half-day workshop designed to move prospects to a product evaluation. You can access the Ultimate Test Drive marketing campaign kit via the campaigns page on the Partner Portal under “Help Me Market.”
- At Black Hat last week, Palo Alto Networks CSO, Rick Howard, participated in a CyberTECH panel discussion on securing the industrial internet of things (IIoT). Watch his video to hear his insights.
- With the introduction of Traps 3.4, not only were legacy antivirus endpoint products put on notice, we have created some great content on the vertical market impact:
- Palo Alto Networks invented the Next-Generation Firewall and then made it a key component of the industry’s first, fully-integrated Next-Generation Security Platform. Read this blog to ensure our mutual customers are getting a true Next-Generation Firewall.
- With a new fiscal year upon us, it’s time to make some new fiscal year resolutions. How about becoming an active member of the Security Roundtable Community?
What topics would you like the scoop on next? Let us know by commenting on this blog.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password.