Sit back and relax. Let us do the information gathering and give you the channel scoop.
- Palo Alto Networks Insight webcasts provide real-time, competitive, industry, sales, solution and technology information. On our NextWave Partner Portal Insight page you are able to register for upcoming webinars, as well as watch and replay the latest content.
- Register today for the next Sales Insight webinar on July 13, 2016 at 8AM PST. During this webcast you will find out what we do to safeguard customer data within WildFire.
- Speaking of WildFire, Forrester has named WildFire a leader for Automated Malware Analysis. In this report, one of the top takeaways for partners is that Forrester discusses how to compare technology approaches and what evaluation criteria to use.
- Did you miss the Q4 NextWave Huddle webcast? The replay and presentation are now available on the Events page of the Partner Portal.
- During the NextWave Huddle, John Nassar, SVP of Cybersecurity Sales talked about the rapidly growing customer opportunity around securing SaaS applications and the Palo Alto Networks Aperture subscription service. To learn more about securing SaaS applications check out our downloadable e-book, Securing SaaS for Dummies.
What topics would you like the scoop on next? Let us know by commenting on this blog.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password.