Sit back and relax. Let us do the information gathering and give you the channel scoop.
- In August 2016, we will be conducting our first global partner compliance review using the new NextWave Channel Partner Program requirements announced in April. To achieve Diamond or Platinum compliance, partners will need Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Engineers (PCNSE) 6 or higher. Here are the details on the new PCNSE 7, training and exams.
- Looking for a way to access your customer’s network? Want to show them what security risks exist across their network? The Security Lifecycle Review is your assessment tool. To learn more check out the Security Lifecycle Review How to Video, Quick Start Guide and Sample Report on the Partner Portal.
- Want to read-up on NextWave Partner Program changes? We have a 1-page partner enablement summary sheet on the Partner Portal to help guide you.
- Have you visited the org powered by Palo Alto Networks? This community was designed to help guide executives on managing cybersecurity risks, making it an insightful resource for channel partners.
- Ransomware is rapidly becoming the greatest cybersecurity threat for our mutual customers. To learn more about the past, present and future of ransomware checkout Unit 42’s report, Ransomware: Unlocking the Lucrative Criminal Business Model.
What topics would you like the scoop on next? Let us know by commenting on this blog.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password.