In a recent article for Enterprise Innovation, Joe Green, Palo Alto Networks VP, Systems Engineering, APAC, provides recommendations for preventing breaches at healthcare payers, which are some of the most attractive targets for cyber criminals.
“Payers — aka healthcare insurance companies — are like a treasure chest for cybercriminals,” Joe writes. “…They handle not just your social security data, but also all of your personal information including financial credentials, credit card credentials, employment and income data…Basically, any bit of valuable information that hackers are able to resell on the black market.”
Read Joe’s analysis here.
For more on Palo Alto Networks solutions for healthcare
- Visit our Healthcare Solutions page
- Follow our Security for Healthcare showcase page
- Watch this customer video featuring Health Information Technology Services Nova Scotia
- Check out this on-demand webinar: 7 Ideas to Future-Proof Your Network Security in Healthcare
- Read this whitepaper: Side Effects of End-User Applications on Healthcare Networks