It’s time to rock the vote!
Palo Alto Networks is a finalist for five categories in this year’s Computing Security Awards:
• Anti-Malware Solution of the Year for WildFire
• Mobile Security Solution of the Year for GP-100
• Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) Solution of the Year for WildFire
• New Product of the Year for WildFire
• Security Company of the Year
Organized by Computing Security Magazine, these awards recognize the solutions and the solution-providers that are particularly impressive in the fight against security threats. Think Palo Alto Networks should win? Well, these awards are decided by you and only you, so please head here and vote for us now!