Sit back and relax while we bring you this week’s Channel Scoop Review.
- WanaCrypt0r Ransomware Attacks: On Friday, May 12, 2017, a series of broad attacks began and reportedly impacted systems of public and private organizations worldwide. To help our partners stay informed about WanaCrypt0r we have the following resources:
- Blog: on Palo Alto Networks protections against WanaCrypt0r, updated regularly
- Threat brief blog: what Unit 42, our threat intelligence team, knows about WanaCrypt0r
- Blog: on Traps advanced endpoint protections against WanaCrypt0r
- Partner to customer email: allows you to inform mutual customers about WanaCrypt0r
- It’s SLED Season: Register today, for our first SLED Insights webinar on May 25, 2017 at 11 a.m. PST. This webinar will provide SLED focused partner sales teams with the information needed to succeed. In addition, we have new SLED Q4 sales incentives for Traps, Aperture and AutoFocus on our dedicated Partner Portal page. The incentives are good until July 31, 2017. And finally, to stay up to date on the latest SLED information make sure to check out our new SLED NextWave newsletter.
- Listen, Learn & Act: You asked for more competitive intelligence and we are delivering. Register today for our next Competitive Insights webinar on May 31, 2017 at 8 a.m. (Los Angeles)/ 4 p.m. BST (London) / 5 p.m. CEST (Amsterdam).
- Q4 FY17 NFR Promo: Make an investment in your NextWave minimum NFR requirement by taking an additional 35 percent off the NFR price of our new PA-850. Orders must be placed by July 22, 2017.
- Ignite ‘17: You don’t want to miss the premier security event and the opportunity to solve the industry’s toughest security challenges. Register today and join us in Vancouver.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.
Register for Ignite ’17 Security Conference
Vancouver, BC June 12–15, 2017
Ignite ’17 Security Conference is a live, four-day conference designed for today’s security professionals. Hear from innovators and experts, gain real-world skills through hands-on sessions and interactive workshops, and find out how breach prevention is changing the security industry. Visit the Ignite website for more information on tracks, workshops and marquee sessions.