Ignite ’17 Security Conference is right around the corner. To get you ready for the premier security conference of the year, we’ll be spotlighting our top session each day on the blog. Register now, seats fill up quickly!
Want bragging rights for automating security on AWS and Azure?
We’re calling all AWS and Azure experts – now’s your chance to gain bragging rights with your peers and win cool prizes including a Mavic Pro Drone, an Oculus Rift + Touch, or a pair of Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones by displaying your automation and scripting skills at the inaugural Ignite Virtual Hackathon.
In just the last few months, we’ve seen awesome examples of scripts and templates to streamline VM-Series deployment workflows and secure applications and data on AWS or Azure. For example:
- Elimination of manual implementation steps by injecting XML code into a bootstrapped VM-Series to modify a configuration as its being deployed
- Acceleration of public cloud deployments using VM-Series APIs, bootstrapping and Cloud Formation or ARM Templates
- Automating the creation of a scalable, highly available environment creation across multiple regions using bootstrapping, the XML API and AWS Lambda or Azure Functions
Got something cool to share? Looking for yet another reason to attend Ignite 2017? Here’s how the Ignite Virtual Hackathon works.
- Sign up to indicate which environment you’re working on (AWS or Azure).
- Get started scripting – or put the final touches on existing projects.
- Submit your entry by June 1st
Three winners for both AWS and Azure environments will be announced in the Ignite opening session, giving you top bragging rights and some very cool prizes. Get started now!
Register for Ignite ’17 Security Conference
Vancouver, BC June 12–15, 2017
Ignite ’17 Security Conference is a live, four-day conference designed for today’s security professionals. Hear from innovators and experts, gain real-world skills through hands-on sessions and interactive workshops, and find out how breach prevention is changing the security industry. Visit the Ignite website for more information on tracks, workshops and marquee sessions.