Sit back and relax while we bring you this week’s channel scoop.
- NextWave eWelcome Kit: New to the NextWave Channel Partner Program? Be sure to check out the new eWelcome Kit, which has everything from public relations guidelines and templates for announcing your partnership to an infographic on how to navigate the Partner Portal.
- CYBERFORCE Ultimate Innovator: this new program is exclusively for our CYBERFORCE members and will recognize the most innovative deployment/use of Palo Alto Networks technology on a quarterly basis. You can learn more, including how to submit on our dedicated CYBERFORCE Partner Portal page.
- SANS Best of 2016 Winner: our Next-Generation Firewall was recognized for providing increases in both the effectiveness and efficiency of cybersecurity programs. The best part is SANS winners are not based on a judging panel, but instead by actual users (security operations professionals and security managers).
- How to Beat AV (Anti-Virus) Vendors: on April 12 at 8AM PST /3:00 PM BST, we will host our next Traps Competitive Insights webinar for partners. Register today to learn how to compete and win with Traps.
- Traps Use Cases: According to our annual partner satisfaction survey you want and need access to more case studies and uses cases. For Traps we have uses cases for Government, Financial Services and Healthcare.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.
Ignite ’17 Security Conference: Vancouver, BC June 12–15, 2017
Ignite ’17 Security Conference is a live, four-day conference designed for today’s security professionals. Hear from innovators and experts, gain real-world skills through hands-on sessions and interactive workshops, and find out how breach prevention is changing the security industry. Visit the Ignite website for more information on tracks, workshops and marquee sessions.