Sit back and relax while we bring you this week’s channel scoop.
- Q3 NextWave Huddle Replay & Presentation: In Q3 we changed the format of our Worldwide Channels Quarterly NextWave Huddle, adding regional partner wins. If you missed your regional NextWave Huddle, we recommend watching the replay and reviewing the presentation:
- Date Change – Traps Competitive Sales Insight Webinar: Register today for our webinar on April 12, at 8AM PST / 3:00PM BST / 4:00 PM CEST to learn how to win deals against legacy anti-virus endpoint vendors.
- Sales Insight Webinar: Positioning the Public Cloud Opportunity: Register today for one of two sessions on April 25 at 8:00 AM PST / 3:00PM BST / 4:00 PM CEST or at 6:00 PM PST / 9:00 AM SGT (April 26) / 10:00 AM JST (April 26). In this session, you will learn how and why to position Palo Alto Networks relative to the Public Cloud.
- Partner Growth Blueprint: Last year, 26 partners doing more than $1 million in Palo Alto Networks business with us grew 100 percent. Want to learn how? The secrets to success are unveiled in the Partner Growth Blueprint infographic.
- EMEA Partner On Boarding: Next course is June 6-8, 2017 in London. Learn more and register today.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.
Ignite ’17 Security Conference: Vancouver, BC June 12–15, 2017
Ignite ’17 Security Conference is a live, four-day conference designed for today’s security professionals. Hear from innovators and experts, gain real-world skills through hands-on sessions and interactive workshops, and find out how breach prevention is changing the security industry. Visit the Ignite website for more information on tracks, workshops and marquee sessions.