Sit back and relax while we bring you this week’s channel scoop.
- CYBERFORCE: yesterday we officially launched (via a blog post) this new partner technical recognition program, featuring an elite group of highly trained, self-sufficient Palo Alto Networks partner engineers, who are experts at preventing successful cyberattacks.
- PAN-OS 8.0 Collateral: New partner infographic simplifies the PAN-OS 8.0 launch into six innovation areas.
- PAN-OS 8.0 Sales Training: Did you miss this week’s Sales Insight on Preventing Credential Based Attacks? Get the replay on our dedicated PAN-OS 8.0 Partner Portal page, under training.
- Industry News: Read the Channele2e blog post on next-generation security innovators and Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP).
- Channel Accolades: Adding to an already impressive list of recognition in the past six months, including Top Channel Chiefs and Traps Product of the Year, this week we made CRN 25 Coolest Network Security Companies List.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.