Sit back and relax while we bring you this week’s channel scoop.
- Security’s Colossal Event: On February 7, we announced PAN-OS 8.0, the largest release in Palo Alto Networks history. Together we are delivering a new level of security performance from the endpoint, across the network and to the cloud. If you missed this historic event be sure to watch the replay.
- PAN-OS 8.0 Partner Sales Training: With more than 70 security advancements that significantly enhance our Next-Generation Security Platform you will want to be sure to watch the replay of the Sales Insight entitled: PAN-OS 8.0 and More – Introducing the latest Product Innovations at Palo Alto Networks
- New VM-Series Partner Sales Training: With PAN-OS 8.0 comes new product and licensing options. To learn more, be sure to watch the Sales Insight entitled: VM-Series Update: New models and Licensing Options with PAN-OS-8.0
- More PAN-OS 8.0 Sales Training: According to our 2017 Partner Satisfaction Survey, when it came to our products the top thing partners wanted was a product that fit between the PA-500 series and the PA-3000 series. On February 7, we launched the PA-800 series. On February 16, at 9 a.m. PST, we are offering a Sales Insight: The Newly Launched Next-Generation Firewall Hardware. Register today!
- PAN-OS 8.0 Dedicated Partner Portal Launch Page: Everything you need in one spot! From our partner FAQ to partner training and product data sheets, it is all accessible via our Help Me Sell: PAN-OS 8.0 Partner Portal page.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.