Happy New Year! Welcome to 2017. One thing that won’t change with the new year is our commitment to allowing you to sit back and relax while we bring you the channel scoop.
- Traps Momentum Continues in 2017: Fresh off our CRN Endpoint Product of the Year recognition, this week we are announcing the availability of our Pre-Sales Engineer: Endpoint Professional Exam and Study Guide. Traps Specialized partners should engage their Channel Business Manager about getting exam vouchers.
- New Microsoft Azure Learning Guide: This step-by-step guide will enable you to use the Palo Alto Networks VM-Series to protect Azure deployments from cyberattacks.
- Q2 Breach Prevention Week (January 23-27): This quarter our focus is on cloud and we have some great webinars for you and our mutual customers. Check out the full lineup.
- Channelnomics 2017 Top 10 Emerging Threats: This post features Vice President of Americas Channels Todd Palmer, saying:
“Success as a channel partner is no longer just about being a solution provider, combining hardware, software and services to address a specific security need. Success is about being a next-generation security innovator, an expert at enhancing an integrated and automated security platform that empowers innovation and delivers business gain.”
- 2017 Cybersecurity Predictions: From the Threat Landscape and Healthcare to the Cloud and Talent Hiring we made a series of cybersecurity predictions for 2017. Take a moment to read the entire blog series.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.