Sit back and relax while we bring you this week’s channel scoop.
- Security’s Colossal Event: The future of cloud, network and cybersecurity begins February 7, at 9AM PST (5PM GMT). Register today for this historic event.
- Traps Advanced Endpoint Protection: Legacy antivirus endpoint products cannot protect customers from today’s threats. A prime example is the Stegano Exploit Kit highlighted in this blog post. Let our customers know Traps can protect them from Stegano’s return.
- Customer Success Story: Pérez-Llorca, one of the premier law firms in Spain, wanted an endpoint solution that would prevent ransomware and cyberthreats to eliminate the cost associated with remediating successful attacks. The CTO said the proof-of-concept is what led to their investment in Traps. Read the success story.
- Flash Back: Announced back in August 2016, the WildFire EU cloud gives customers the option to submit unknown files and e-links for analysis without ever leaving European borders.
- Next Week is Breach Prevention Week: This quarter the focus is on cloud and we have some great webinars for you and our mutual customers. Check out the full lineup.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.