Sit back and relax. Let us do the information gathering and give you the channel scoop.
- CRN Highlights Next-Generation Security Innovators: In CRN’s article, 5 Things That Shape the Solution Provider of the Future, you will learn about the actions we are taking to move forward on our commitment to help partners migrate to becoming next-generation security innovators, experts at enhancing the Next-Generation Security Platform.
- Pre-Sales Path to Next-Generation Security Innovator: Our new infographic is a step-by-step guide to help partner SEs build their pre-sales skills and become next-generation security innovators. The guide includes direct links to the recommended content or training, significantly simplifying the process for our partner SEs.
- Prevention Comes in All Shapes & Sizes: For a limited time only, we are offering three great commercial bundles at a substantial discount to help you deliver a fully packaged, flexible solution to meet your customer’s needs. Start saving money now. Get the details for your region: Americas, APAC, ANZ, EMEA.
- In Case You Missed It: We covered this in the last Channel Scoop, but wanted to make sure you heard that we have changed our Traps server pricing. Learn more by reviewing the Traps Server Endpoint Pricing Change FAQ on our Partner Portal.
- Follow Us: New Palo Alto Networks President, Mark Anderson (@get2mfanderson) and EVP of Worldwide Sales David Peranich (@DavePeranich), are the new members of the Twittersphere. And while we’re on the topic of Twitter, here’s a shameless plug to follow @NextWavePartner.
Please note: Channel Scoop is taking a short break next week. Happy Thanksgiving!
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.