Sit back and relax. Let us do the information gathering and give you the channel scoop.
- Traps v3.4 Achieves PCI DDS & HIPAA Compliance: With Traps v3.4, you can help your retail, financial services and healthcare customers remain compliant with federal law and industry standards. As Mark McLaughlin highlighted back on September 1, 2016, in a CRN article, “Traps is at an inflection point with partners,” making this an exciting time to be one of our first 50 NextWave Traps Specialized partners in the world.
- Deal Registration Boost for Traps Specialized Partners: Details to be unveiled in the October 2016, New Traps Times e-newsletter. Sign up today. Or you can follow NextWavePartner on Twitter to get real-time channel news and information.
- Watch CEO Mark McLaughlin on CNBC’s Mad Money: In this interview Mark discusses how cyberattacks are not going away anytime soon and the benefits of a Next-Generation Security Platform.
- CIO & CISO: Strategic Sales Weapons: Get first-hand insights on how to sell to today’s CIOs and CISOs by attending one of these two upcoming webinars:
- Breach Prevention Week: This is a week-long series of informative webinars focused on a specific topic or theme. Our Q1 FY17 Breach Prevention Week is October 17-21, and will focus on industries, banking/finance, local state and government and healthcare, to name a few. Register today.
What topics would you like the scoop on next? Let us know by commenting on this blog.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.