Sit back and relax. Let us do the information gathering and give you the channel scoop.
- Tick-Tock: With 10 days left in Q1 FY17, this Channel Scoop will focus on items that can help you win down the stretch. Let’s start with the product summary specifications sheet, which allows you to compare key features and performance specifications of Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewalls.
- Traps: Customers hesitating to make a move from legacy anti-virus endpoint to next-generation endpoint due to compliance concerns, can accelerate their transition thanks to the recent news that Traps v3.4 Achieved PCI DDS & HIPAA Compliance. In addition, we have a Traps Sales Playbook to help guide you through overcoming customer objections and how to close.
- Got Services? The Palo Alto Networks support services are a great way to increase your deal size. To help you, check out the recent Services Insight Webinar: Selling Services as a Competitive Weapon.
- Combatting the Competition: Being able to effectively deposition the competition can accelerate deal closure. We recently did an Insight Webinar on Traps Competitors and How to Defeat Them. In addition, on our Partner Portal we have an Autofocus competitive positioning document and Aperture competitive brief.
- Customer Case Studies: Being able to read and see what others customers are doing is the last step in pushing a deal from preference to close. Browse our real-world customer case studies.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.