Sit back and relax. Let us do the information gathering and give you the channel scoop.
- Why Become Traps Specialized? Last week we unveiled a Traps Specialized partner five percent boost on standard pricing deal registration and three percent boost on non-standard pricing deal registration. When you add this to the recent news that Traps v3.4 achieved PCI DDS and HIPAA compliance, you start to have some very compelling reasons to join our efforts to transform the endpoint market.
- CIO & CISO: Strategic Sales Weapons: The new Palo Alto Networks EVP of worldwide sales, Dave Peranich, hosted a conversation with our CIO, Naveen Zutshi, and CISO, Lucas Moody. Naveen talked about the pressures facing today’s CIOs, including the push for higher productivity, more agility and doing more with less. And, Lucas shared how he thinks about risk management and how Palo Alto Networks is lowering the risk of breaches. Perhaps most interesting, they both walked through how we’re using our own technology at Palo Alto Networks. If you missed it, you can watch the replay.
- New Data Breaches Survey: A new SANS survey talks to cybersecurity professionals about why they aren’t preventing breaches. The study found that while security professionals know what needs to be done to prevent breaches, less than 50 percent implement it. Download the survey to learn more.
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month: Palo Alto Networks CSO, Rick Howard kicks off the thirteenth annual National Cybersecurity Awareness month with a blog post on Awkward Conversations About Cybersecurity (and How to Avoid Them)
- Breach Prevention Week: Our Q1 FY17 Breach Prevention Week is October 17-21, and will focus on industries, banking/finance, local state and government and healthcare to name a few. Register today.
What topics would you like the scoop on next? Let us know by commenting on this blog.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.