Join us at Booth #1000 in the Expo Hall on Wednesday, August 3 and Thursday, August 4 to experience all of the new and exciting things Palo Alto Networks has to offer, such as:
- Exciting news about our advanced endpoint protection
- Deep-dive demonstrations of Palo Alto Networks Traps advanced endpoint protection, AutoFocus actionable threat intelligence, and the new PAN-OS 7.1
- Technical experts who are available to help tackle your security challenges
- The latest Palo Alto Networks technology integrations
- On-site recruiters ready to explain why Palo Alto Networks was voted the best place to work in the Bay Area and how you can join us
- The chance to win a Boosted Board
In addition to all of the activities above, don’t miss out on these informative presentations from cybersecurity experts of Palo Alto Networks:
- Defeating Evasive Ransomware: How to Automate Prevention
Presenters: Michael Moshiri and Erik Yunghans
Time and Location: Wednesday, August 3 at 3:30 p.m. in the Business Hall, Theater A.
- Next Generation of Exploit Kit Detection by Building Simulated Obfuscators
Presenters: Tongbo Luo and Xing Jin
Time and Location: Thursday, August 4 at 11:00 a.m. in the Mandalay Bay BCD.
We’re looking forward to seeing you next week at Black Hat USA 2016!
For more information about Palo Alto Networks: