Sit back and relax. Let us do the information gathering and give you the channel scoop.
- Time is running out! Don’t forget to take advantage of our Amplify Q4 Sales This promotion allows you to take an additional 15% off not-for-resale hardware. And yes, you can add this 15% to our popular Evaluation/Not-for-Resale Gear Promotion, where you can buy one and get one free. To qualify for the additional 15%, your order must be received by July 22, 2016.
- It’s a new era in endpoint. Legacy antivirus can no longer keep customers safe, fueling momentum for endpoint prevention. Earlier today we issued a blog announcing that just 3 months since introducing our specialization framework we already have our first 35 NextWave Traps Specialized partners.
- Looking to stay connected with the latest news from Palo Alto Networks? Check out our newsletter page on the Partner Portal, where you can register to receive our e-newsletters and access our archived issues.
- As we continue to grow our customer base, which at the end of fiscal Q3 2016 had reached more than 31,000, we start engaging a new type of customer and the ability to provide a network risk assessment will be instrumental to our success. With this in mind we have created a new Security Lifecycle Review page on the Partner Portal. On this page you will find a step-by-step guide for how you can execute a single SLR with data from multiple firewalls, providing your customers a more comprehensive assessment of their network.
- The European Union recently took another step toward passing monumental cybersecurity legislation. To learn more, here’s a great blog about the Network and Information Security (NIS) Directive and how to make sure you are taking the next steps to be prepared.
What topics would you like the scoop on next? Let us know by commenting on this blog.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password.