Sit back and relax. Let us do the information gathering and give you the channel scoop.
- Check out Palo Alto Networks CEO Mark McLaughlin on CNBC talking about why cybersecurity continues to be a priority spend.
- Looking to get started on the new NextWave Channel Partner Program learning path? Take these five steps.
- Learn more about safely enabling SaaS applications and preventing successful cyberattacks by watching the Aperture and Autofocus partner-focused webcast, now available on the Partner Portal.
- Learn more about the six key challenges our mutual customers face in securing today’s popular SaaS applications, such as Box and Microsoft Office 365.
- Scott Ciccone, Head of Services Marketing, and Linda Moss, VP of Global Enablement and Education at Palo Alto Networks talk about the growing skills shortage and the key role partners play in helping to address it.
What topics would you like the scoop on next? Let us know by commenting on this blog.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password.