Sit back and relax. Let us do the information gathering and give you the channel scoop.
- Want to tell our mutual customers about Palo Alto Networks being named a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for Enterprise Firewalls for the fifth consecutive year? Download the partner versions of our customer emails.
- Our proposal-based MDF Program allows us to invest in the most creative demand generation ideas from around the world. Recently we streamlined our MDF process and clarified the requirements. Go to the Partner Portal to download our new MDF policy or view our new MDF training video.
- New version of AutoFocus extends ability to provide event context and facilitates a faster response.
- Here’s how to enable web access while protecting against malware or phishing sites.
- You just completed an Ultimate Test Drive with a mutual customer, what’s next? How about providing them with a detailed report about the threats traversing their network? Learn more about running a Security Lifecycle Review risk assessment on our Partner Portal.
What topics would you like the scoop on next? Let us know by commenting on this blog.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password.