After a two week break the Channel Scoop is back, and what a great week to return. As always sit back and relax. Let us do the information gathering and give you the channel scoop.
- We reported record Q3 FY16 results yesterday. These results aren’t possible without your hard work, dedication and partnership. Thank you.
- This week we were recognized as a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for enterprise network firewalls…again, for the 5th consecutive year.
- Joshua Hoffman, Vice President of Global Inside Sales, and Ron Myers, Senior Vice President Worldwide Channels, talk about “Winning Together in the Commercial Market” in this video. The commercial market is a massive opportunity for our partners, with more than 200,000 customers worldwide.
- Are you looking for Palo Alto Networks logos for your joint marketing efforts, or perhaps the new NextWave logos? Check out our new Help Me Market page on the Partner Portal.
- Kandyce Tripp, Head Global Channels Operations, and Melissa Nacerino, Director, Americas Channels Marketing, make CRN’s coveted Women of the Channel and Power 100 lists.
What topics would you like the scoop on next? Let us know by commenting on this blog.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password.